Looking for a college experience that's built just for you? WVU Tech is a great place for transfer students from a wide range of majors and backgrounds.
We're dedicated to helping transfer students make the transition to Tech - and to helping them thrive when they're here. That's why we've put together some helpful resources for transfer students.
Below, you'll find some fast facts about being a transfer student at Tech, plus some quick references for dining and parking questions. To the right, we've provided information on admission requirements, credit transfer, scholarships, financial aid and a handy application checklist to get you started.
Transfer Fast Facts
- WVU Tech enrolls more than 100 transfer students per year
- More than 24 college credit hours? We only need to review your college transcript(s).
- Less than 24 credit hours requires you send high school items as well
- What are high school items? HS Transcript & ACT and (or) SAT scores
- All missing items must be sent to 410 Neville St. Beckley, WV 25801
- Additional transfer inquiries can be directed to Jordan Smith, '15. International transfer students should contact Jeretta Ford, ’09.
You’re Among Friends!
WVU Tech enrolls transfer students from all over. Student come to us from West Virginia, from throughout the United States and from all over the world.
Eat Like a Golden Bear!
Grub like that bear you know! Information on dining services at WVU Tech can be found here: https://dining.wvutech.edu/
Find Your Place . . . on the Lot
Information on obtaining a parking pass such as cost and availability can be found here: https://studentaccounts.wvutech.edu/parking-permits