Looking for a college experience that's built just for you? WVU Tech is a great place for transfer students from a wide range of majors and backgrounds.
We're dedicated to helping transfer students make the transition to Tech - and to helping them thrive when they're here. That's why we've put together some helpful resources for transfer students.
Below, you'll find some fast facts about being a transfer student at Tech. To the right, we've provided information on admission requirements, credit transfer, scholarships, financial aid and a handy application checklist to get you started.
Transfer Fast Facts
- WVU Tech enrolls more than 100 transfer students per year
- More than 24 college credit hours? We only need to review your college transcript(s).
- Less than 24 credit hours requires you send high school items as well
- What are high school items? HS Transcript & ACT and (or) SAT scores
- All missing items must be sent to 410 Neville St. Beckley, WV 25801
- Additional transfer inquiries and inquiries for international transfer students should be directed to Jeretta Ford, ’09 .
You’re Among Friends!
WVU Tech enrolls transfer students from all over. Students come to us from West Virginia, from throughout the United States and from all over the world.
Information on obtaining a parking pass such as cost and availability can be found at studentaccounts.wvutech.edu/parking-permits
Disclaimer for those sending transcripts to WVU Tech via National Student Clearinghouse
When using the National Student Clearinghouse to request transcripts, please be advised that WVU Tech is not listed as a recipient. In order to have the National Student Clearinghouse transcripts sent to us, please select the option: “Not on the list” and manually enter "WVU Tech". We apologize in advance for this inconvenience. If you have issues, please contact our office at 304-929-0311 or email@example.com.