How to Apply to WVU Tech?
- Review the admissions requirements, English Language Proficiency requirements, and WVU Tech application deadlines.
- Click here and apply for one of our undergraduate programs. (No application fee) (Click "Beckley")
- Submit all the required documents- transcripts, test score (Engineering and Nursing), English proficiency score, transcript evaluation) to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find detailed information regarding requirements here .
- If you attended an institution in the United States, you need to send official transcripts before review. If your school uses eScrip-Safe, the National Student Clearinghouse or Parchment, please use that to send transcripts.
- Copies of all official academic records/transcripts, academic certificates or diplomas in original language in original language of issue. Most applications can be reviewed based on unofficial transcripts.
- English translations of academic records/transcripts and certificates/diplomas.
- All secondary school records as well as all university-level records. Transfer applicants should submit course descriptions or syllabi for all courses completed at the university level.
Note: Original or certified copies of official records/transcripts must be submitted after admission or upon arrival. Documents received by WVU Tech including original documents, become the property of WVU Tech and cannot be returned to or copied for the applicant.
- Activate the student portal to receive emails and for future communication from WVU Tech – WVU Beckley. (details will be in the admit letter)
- Once admitted, you will then receive a follow-up e-mail from WVU Tech with directions to join international student request portal.
- Once invited, log into the system and you may begin your onboarding request for the I-20/DS-2019. Please email email@example.com if uncertain if you have received the invitation email to begin a request or have questions about submitting your request.
- You will receive a notification email once your I-20 is ready.
If you want to defer your term, email us with the request and once your term is deferred, you may apply for an updated I-20 using the same process.
So, let's get started today. We can't wait to welcome you to the Golden Bear family!