Skip to main content

Change of Campus Students

Step 1: Complete the change of campus form.

Step 2:  Scan and email your completed change of campus form to or mail your paper form to:

WVU TECH Office of Admissions
410 Neville Street
Beckley, WV  25801

Admission Requirements for Change of Campus Students 

You are considered a change of campus student if you attend classes in the WVU system (i.e., WVU Morgantown or WVU Keyser). To be eligible to enroll as a change of campus student at WVU Tech, you must have at least a 2.0 grade point average in all attempted college work. If you have fewer than 24 transferable credit hours, you must also meet freshman admission standards. 

Ready to get started?  

Contact Us

Connect with Admissions

Important WVU Tech Codes

FAFSA: 003827   SAT: 5902   ACT: 4536
TOEFL: 5902