Skip to main content

Non-Degree Students

You are considered a Non-Degree student if you do not plan to pursue a degree but would like to take college courses.

Step 1: Complete and submit the university application for admission.  (There's no application fee!)

Step 2: Contact the Office of Admissions following reception of your admit letter to discuss advising and registration for your course. 

Ready to get started?  

Need to speak to a faculty member from this department? Set up a chat.