This checklist is meant to help admitted international students start off on the right track. If you have any questions, or need help at any point throughout the process, contact us.
- Pay your Sevis fee and have your receipt, acceptance letter and Form I-20 when you go to your visa appointment
- Log into WVU Portal
- Pay your housing deposit, submit your housing application and choose your dining plan
- Register for classes (contact Jeretta for help)
- RSVP to attend New Student Orientation
- PayYour Bill
- Move In
- Check in with your DSO (Jeretta) within 10 days of your arrival to campus to go through Sevis Registration process for the semester
Ready to get started?
Connect with Admissions
Important WVU Tech CodesFAFSA: 003827 SAT: 5902 ACT: 4536