Skip to main content

Second-Degree Student

Looking for a second degree? If you already have a four-year degree, then you're considered a "second-degree" applicant!

  1. Complete and submit the university application for admission. (There's no application fee!)

    If you are switching to WVU Tech (WVU Beckley) from another WVU campus, please complete the Change of Campus form instead of the undergraduate application.

  2. Have your official transcript from each college or university attended sent to our Admissions Office:
    WVU Tech Office of Admissions
    410 Neville St.
    Beckley, WV 25801
  3. File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Our WVU system code is 003827.
  4. Learn about our residence life on campus and sign up for housing
  5. Schedule a campus visit.

Questions about the application process for second degree students should be directed to the admissions counselor of your county, state or country. 

Find my admissions counselor