Skip to main content

Change of Campus

You are considered a change of campus student if you attend classes in the WVU system (i.e., WVU Morgantown or WVU Keyser). To be eligible to enroll as a change of campus student at WVU Tech, you must have at least a 2.0 grade point average in all attempted college work. If you have fewer than 24 transferable credit hours, you must also meet freshman admission standards. 

Additional change of campus inquiries, questions and/or assistance should be directed to the admissions counselor of your county or state.

Find my admissions counselor

Completing my change of campus application

Complete the online application and select change of campus (current WVU System student). No application fee is required to submit the application.

Transcripts of courses completed at the WVU campuses in Morgantown and Keyser do not need to be provided. The Office of Admissions will compile and review that information. As a current student of one of the WVU campuses, your student identification number and WVU email address will remain the same. Please continue using the WVU Portal as your connection to STAR, DegreeWorks, and eCampus.